28 June 2011

This makes me happy..

This last week, I started working with a new Client. 
I am re designing his dental office, updating it, and making it a little more modern. 

I went to my moms house yesterday to get all of my drafting tools and my rendering markers....
I almost cried getting it all out, because there are so many great memories attached to them. I met some of the most amazing people while in design school and I would do it all over again! 



I have missed this so much, and forgot how happy it makes me! Drawing elevations and floor plans, wanting to jump up and down over a color scheme... it is all so rewarding! I love interior design, and I am so grateful for the education I received in this field. 

Its good to be back :]

2 comments:

  1. hey - school was so fun- wasn't it? Feels like forever ago! I didn't know you were working as a designer, sounds like you have a great gig. My co. has a designer program if you need to source anything from fabric to accessories, lamps, tables, etc... basically anything. We do a lot of commercial so we have those resources too. Let me know if you want some help/details, etc.

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're big time! I'm excited to see your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]