06 June 2011

Family Night.

This weekend, Matt and I spent all day Saturday working in our yard. 
We had TONS of huge, tall weeds to pull, the lawn to mow, and tulips to trim. 
After we had gotten the flower beds all cleaned out and the lawn done, 
I went and bought some flowers with my mom. 


Tonight, as a family (yes even Maeby helped) we planted our flowers! 
These pictures aren't great.. but it was getting kind of dark, and all I had was my phone.. 


Marigolds


Geraniums 


Pansies 






If any of you had seen our house before the yard work, you know how horrible the flower beds were. 
Whoever lived here before us, never really took care of the yard, so there was a ton of work to do. But we have had so much fun working outside together and making our little house an adorable little home! 

We seriously love our house, our neighbors and everything about where we live! 
I hope we never have to leave!! 

1 comment:

  1. We love our neighbors too! Katie was talking about your yard work on Sunday ha ha she said you were going to town on it! Looks good, come help me =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]