27 June 2011

I love being an Olsen

This last weekend, we got to spend lots of time with the Olsen family. 

It all started Thursday at Boondocks!! 
Gram decided to take everyone to boondocks, again, to have a little family reunion. 
We love going, and we had so much fun being with our family! 



Huffstetler Family Reunion

Then Saturday, we spent all day at Syracuse Heritage Days. 
We went to the Parade, then spent a lot of time at the Park. 
Our niece Ella was performing, and so we got to watch her, She did great! 
not to mention while we were there we had 3 snowies! :) 

Yesterday, it was our turn to go to Debbies for dinner! 
After we had a delicious meal, we spent the whole evening outside! 
We played 4 square, and croquet! 






I love being a Francis, and love my family more than anything.. 
but I am so glad I married into such a fun family! :) I love being an Olsen! 

2 comments:

  1. I love that you're an Olsen! And your husband is a major hottie :]

    Let's plan something soon! Ok?


    Love - emilydawn1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounded like you were doing a post about my family, we love both 4 square and croquet. And we are super competitive in both of these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]