20 March 2011

Weekend of Cupcakes!

Matt doesn't even like cake...
but this weekend, all he wanted were cupcakes!

Friday night we made a stop by our local cupcake shop
Sugar Daisy
and picked these up! They were delicious.

Then saturday we went to
Sweet Tooth Fairy
with Jen and Chase
where we got these!


Both stores were so adorable! Sweet Tooth Fairy is decorated so cute, I could live there!
But as far as taste goes, I liked Sugar Daisy the best!
(but I'm not judging yet.. I plan on trying all of their cupcakes :)

If you haven't been to either, I suggest you go!
Matt still wants more, and is requesting that I try all these new recipes!
So I guess this week I'll be making even more cupcakes!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. i just don't get it. Yeah, its totally cute and trendy, but cupcakes? really? i could make an ENTIRE cake for the fraction of the cost of ONE cupcake. oh those shops are so irritating to me. i guess i just don't understand the art yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are slightly obsessed with sweet tooth fairy.
    try them all. root beer float sounds questionable, but it quite divine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stick with fairy fetti, or carrot cake if your into that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a blast!! Lets definitely do it again!! We will have to go to Sugar Daisy and try them this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]