09 March 2011

Burn.

I almost burnt my house down last night.
It was a bit embarrassing, I don't really want to discuss it.

But then a thought came to me today...
It wouldn't of been too bad... as long as this book was in the fire!



at one point this semester I was really liking Math, and was doing really well!

Now... its a different story.

Next week is spring break.. and it can't come soon enough!

and just had some more great events to add to my very stressful/horrible day.. I wish it was Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no- was it the BLT's?? Stop playing with matches! I'm slightly worried about you. . .


    That book's pretty cute for a Math book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karthryn- it's Kelli from our Educ class, I found your blog through my friend Cortnie's blog... it turns out we have a lot of friends in common! PS I am hating math right now too, ughhh... I have never wanted to burn a book more... bon fire?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]