11 October 2010

Temple Picture Class!

What are you doing Decmeber 4,2010?
Well hopefully nothing, so you can come to my class!

I am holding a class through, Poppy Seed Projects,
to make these adorable Temple Pictures!
I am sure a lot of you have seen them before, but if you haven't go look at their website!


There are two options of types of pictures you can do.
You can either choose a Temple from their list provided on their blog,
or you can do a family picture!
(For the family pictures, you just bring you own photo
and they teach you how to make it look all cute,
and frame it!)
The pictures are 26"x32" and look so good!

If you would like to participate, and I hope you will,
It will be held on Saturday December 4, 2010!
It's $50 total (including tax) and you just need to pay me at least 3 weeks before the class.
The deadline to pay and sign up will be November 13th!

Please sign up!Everyone is invited! So tell all your friends and family!
The more people, the better! :)
 It will be so much fun, and  you can make them for you or a friend or whoever!
You can also make as many as you want, if you want to use them as gifts!

If you think you might want to do it, leave me a comment
 with your email address
 and I'll email you a flyer you can look at with more details! :)
if you don't have a blogger account, you can just email me at
francis.kathryn.m@gmail.com
This of course will be my Temple I do! :)
Hopefully you'll all join me in this event!

10 comments:

  1. I just bought one! I might just have to do another one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, you know that I'm in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girly I want in :) ajensen_4@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds fun... my email is kcmgregor7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this on your blog and I would like to do the class. Could you please email me a flyer?
    My email is ambie13@msn.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. umm. Hells yeah! Can i say that on your blog? Its particularly innapropriate in reference to a temple class. What do you do? I am who I am.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I could!!! You'll have to do another one sometime so I can go!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]