19 October 2010

Catching up..

There has been so many events that have gone on the last few weeks, that I feel like I need to blog about! So since i'm a little behind, and since I'm pretty sure no one really even cares about reading my blog, I'll shorten each event to a few pictures and desicriptions. 

At the first of this month, Gram (Matt's grandma, Lois) celebrated her 80th Birthday! 
 
When Gram walked in, she was so amazed with everything everyone had done, she was so emotional and grateful! It was very sweet! 
We all split up the jobs, so that the event could be perfect! I was in charge of making flower arrangements and cupcakes. There we so many treats, pictures, memories and lots of friends that came! 
It was such a great event, and we all love Gram so much! 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

This last weekend was UEA, and because I work for the School District, I had a lovely,
 much needed, 4 day weekend! 
Matt was nice enough to take Friday off of work so he could play with me!
 So Friday morning we went and picked up Belle, and met the rest of the grandkids at the
Zoo for a fun day together! 
The kids loved all the animals, dippin dots, and the carousal!
 
 We sure love the zoo!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
After our great day at the zoo we took Belle home and had a sleepover! It was so much fun! She is very cute and has quite the personality! Something about Belle is she l o v e s her dolls! She likes to take the dish towel and wrap her doll up in it like a blankey! She kept taking the towel off the oven, and when I took it away to hang back up she got a little mad at me! haha


Come back and stay with us soon Belle! We love you! 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

f i n a l l y 
On Saturday we went to Black Island Farms with Emily and Colton! It was so much fun! We love getting to play with them! Matt and Colton are secretly in love with each other, and me and Emily have been SB's forever! Thanks for the fun event!! 


4 comments:

  1. look at you. . . those cupcakes are so cute!

    and of course we all care to read your blog, thank you for the update! you are absolutely a d o r a b l e ! ! !


    we had fun with you two too, can't wait for doughnuts on a string with you in the near future :]

    love you more than you'll ever know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything on here is so fun and and so cute, but of course, I'm going to have to say the best part of this post is sweet Belle! I'm not bias or anything. :) Glad you guys had fun with her. We will for sure have to plan another sleepover soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun!!

    I love reading your blog! You're the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kathryn your to cute! I am always stalking your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]