30 September 2010

latest adventures.

 Last Friday I was sitting at work, when I got a message from Matt that said,
 "would you like to go on a date tonight?"
I of course said yes, and even though he tried to keep it a surprise... 
I made him tell me. 
We were going to the circus!
Ringling Brother and Barnum & Bailey!

Part of Matt's plan was to take the frontrunner down to Salt Lake, I hadn't been since it was brand new, so I thought it also sounded like a great idea! 
 Matt wanted to make sure to get their early so we could go to the pre-show!
I am so glad we did, it was so fun! 
Here is the sweetest little elephant, she is painting a picture! 
seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen.
 Then there were these very tall men on stilts, doing lots of tricks, they would walk over people and stand on one leg, it was crazy! 

 Also, because we went to the pre-show, we got these great clown noses! :]
 The circus was great, and what made it even better, is Matt got us a big bag of kettle corn, and of course we had to get some dippin' dots! 
dippin, dippin, dippin, dippin, dippin, dippin, dots. 


 Once it was over, we hopped on tracks and headed back to get on frontrunner........ 
except we missed our train! :[ 
I thought we were going to be stuck in salt lake all night long, and almost started crying! 
After doing some research, we found out if we waited about an hour and a half, another train would come and we could finally get home! 

It was late. I was tired. I know this is picture is horrible, 
but I dont think you understand how bad I wanted to be home! 
We finally made it home, and it turned out to be a G R E A T evening! 
-----------------------------------------------------------
Then tonight, Matt and I had plans to go to the temple. 
I got home a little later then planned, 
and we decided it would be better 
to go on a night when we had more time, so we wouldn't feel rushed.
So instead... 
we went to Gateway! 

of course we had to take the frontrunner again, 
and this time was a big success! 
and so was the shopping! 

My adorable Matthew and our treasures! 
We both got new Toms! 
I feel like we need to get them together, 
if you remember we both wore them
for our engagement pictures,
 and I even wore mine on our 
wedding day!
 We loveee them, and were very
excited to get more! 
 neither of us can hardly wait to wear them to work tomorrow! :]

To sum everything up, 
we have been having lots of fun together,
 and being married is the greatest thing that could 
have ever happened to us! 
We are both very busy with school, 
but it's much better going through it all together! 

I can't wait for all the adventures to come! 

on a sidenote-
Matt is leaving me for the first time
this weekend. 
its only one night... 
but i hope i survive. 

2 comments:

  1. So cute and fun! I soooo wish we could have gone to the circus with you. We will for sure have to plan on it for next year.

    You guys are so cute! We need to get together sometime soon and hang out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]