21 October 2010

oh brittany.

My dear sister Brittany tagged me in this, and normally it would probably take me a few days or weeks to actually do it, but seems how I am at work, waiting for my boss to come back from who knows where.... I'm doing it!

1. Who is your hero? Why?
I dont think I could pick just one... My whole family. Each person for different reasons, but being the youngest of six has given me a lot to look up to! I'm grateful for my family and for everything they do for me!  

2. When you were a little tike, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A Doctor! I dont know why, but I always wanted to be a doctor! ha now the thought of that much school makes me ill!
3. What is one goal you currently have?
To just get through school! It has been a rough semester and there has been so much going on... my only goal at this point is just to get through it!
4. What life achievement are you most proud of?
Ummm... Going through the temple! And being sealed to my sweet Matthew!
5. If you could do anything with your spare time, what would you do?
Craft!! Make lots of cute things for my house, and actually get it decorated! No one would ever know I have a degree in Interior Design... y i k e s
6. What is your best physical feature?
I'm not so sure that I have one... but my grandma used to tell me I had really pretty dark brown eyes! I also like my dimples.. although I think it exentuates my baby cheeks that I never got rid of.
7. What is the most important thing your parents ever taught you by example?
To Pray. Always, and for everything!!
8. Why do you think the church is true?
Just like Brittany said... I know it is true. I have had the spirit tell me so, I have felt it and witnessed it. I think the real question is.. how could it not be true?
S E C O N D S E T
1) What is one food you hated as a child, but as an adult you now enjoy?
Mmm... I still am pretty picky...  but I did used to hate Wendy's when I was little.. I would actually cry when we would go there instead of McDonalds!
2) Favorite memory growing up?
I used to have a little red fire hydrant sprinkler thing that we would stick under the tramp and then jump on it. It was pretty awesome.

3) Craziest thing you've ever done and/or seen happen?
I one saw a guy die, right in front of my own eyes, it was pretty sad. As for things I've done.... Me and Emily tried to steal the car once.. it got stuck in the gutter. haha
4) If you could choose any super power, what would it be?
Same as Britt, Time! I could sleep until I wanted to get up, and I'd never be late for anything, also school would be way easier! :)

5) Favorite book, and why?

I dont read much.. but The Bearnstein Bears: The Messy Room. haha I used to read it a lot when I was little, and I always wanted to clean my room just like Brother and Sister Bear!
 6) Why did you choose the major/degree/career that you did?
My first one, Interior Design, I chose because I love being creative! I also love design of any kind! It was a lot of fun. Current one, Elementary Education, I chose because I l o v e little kids, and I really like teaching them new things!
7) Who would win in a fight: a taco or a grilled cheese sandwich?

"Well, I think the grilled cheese sandwich - in a fair fight. But if it was prison rules, I'd put my money on the taco.
"8) Paper or plastic?
I'm not sure.. which ever is better for the earth?
Well there ya have it. Um.. yeah.
t h e e n d.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha ha! Some many things. First: the fire hydrant- LOVED IT! I miss that thing, if we still had it imagine how much more fun our summers would be. Second: I can tell you are an interior design major, so shut it, your house is cute. Third: Agreed, your dimples are freaking awesome, love them. Fourth: I cried at your testimony part. and Last: Is the cheese sandwhich/taco fight a quote from the office? Ok back to work, thanks for doing that Kathryn, very entertaining!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]