23 September 2010

Emotional Breakdown...

Lets just say I've been a little stressed.
This semester, I have taken on quite the class load:
Microbiology, Chemistry, Math 1010, Political Science
and Library Science.
This is also the first semester where I have been
working full time, and going to school full time.
I have lost all motivation, and have been the worlds worst student,
which is not good considering everything I just mentioned..
I am failing tests (which is actually pretty normal for me, but not the way I am now)
I am neglecting my homework, and I 'd really just like to drop out!
As Matt and I were walking out of the "hub" , after taking math quizes and exams, I lost it.
I started bawling right there on Campus in the middle of the sidewalk. I didn't want to class, I couldn't handle it, and I couldn't handle all the stress of everything! AHHH!
So after sitting in the car and crying for about ten minutes, Matt and I decided to just go home. But on the way, he took me to get a Sonic Cream Slush, that I wanted, and a bag of Sonic Ice! Two of my favorite things!
He really can always make me happier.

I started to cheer up after we got the treat, and I couldn't wait to get home!
Emily and Colton came over to watch
survivor, modern family and cougar town!

we had dinner, watched our shows, and me and Emily went grocery shopping!
My bad day ended much better, but the stress is still there!

Maybe this fiasco will help FINALLY motivate me
to be the 4.0 student I used to be!

4 comments:

  1. It's ok to have a breakdown Kathryn. I remember having those same feelings, especially my last year at Weber and I had a 3 year old and was prego with Morgan. I know you have the same problems with anxiety that I do and things can get overwhelming so quickly.

    Don't give up on yourself, I know you can do this. When you feel overwhelmed just take a deep breath and do it one assignment at a time, one class at a time, one day at a time. And don't forget, you don't have to be perfect! Learn to let somethings go when you need to.

    Most importantly, call your older sister for a good cry as needed. Love you sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh friend! I love you! I am sorry you are so stressed, life sucks sometimes, but always gets better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how those go! Hang in there. Your blog is darling by the way! I wish I could figure out how to use cute font on headings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm! Sonic cream slush :) It's been way too long since I've had one of those!

    Hang in there. Working fulltime and school full time sucks, but so worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]