13 September 2010

A few of my favorite things...

Crafts and Treats!!!
{ Oh and Family time! :) }

This last Saturday, my sister Jen and I decided to have a craft day!
We talked about making wreaths a long time ago, and finally did it!


We decided we wanted to make a fall wreath, and a Halloween wreath!
We weren't sure how they would turn out, but we thought they were pretty cute!
My mother decided to Join us last minute, so she ran to the store and got more supplies and came back!
of course hers were thrown together the fastest, and turned out the best!

Here is my fall wreath
All of the Fall wreaths, mine is on top
(I did mine little because well.. we have a tiny house!)
Then it goes, Jen's, Camille's, and my mothers!
we made one for Camille since she couldn't join us...
Now onto my favorite wreaths..
The Halloween ones!

This is mine..
And my mothers in the middle (of course the best one) and then Jen's!
We had such a fun day! I can't wait to do another craft!!
--------------------------------------------------------
Onto another one of my favorite activities...
making treats!
I can't cook very well... but baking is not a problem!

I made these cookie sticks as a house warming gift for
Emily and Colton!
[if you didn't know.. I am very very excited they live down here now!]
Then I made these delicious treats for a birthday at my work!
I've got a few other cookie recipes I can't wait to try!
If they turn out well, I'll be sure to share them with everyone!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Your wreaths are adorable, and your treats look yummy! Makes me want to make something fun for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have been with you guys! Thanks for thinking of me and making me a wreath anyway though:) I want to make a Halloween one now- I love how those turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are SO cute!! You and your family are very crafty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those look sooo fun and the treats look yummy!! You'll definitely have to share your recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Halloween wreaths are darling! You should start a business.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]