04 October 2009

What a great week!! :)

This week has been so much fun! Because it was UEA I only had to work 3 days! So Thursday me, my mom, Jennifer, Belle and Brittany all went shopping in Park City! We were there all day and had so much fun together! I love my sisters!! This is a picture of Baby Belle! ha We found this hat and put it on her! We thought she looked so funny and cute! 
Earlier, on Wednesday I got to go over to Clint's moms house and play with her and Baby Courtney! It was so fun! Courtney is getting so big and is so cute!! It was so good to just go and hang out with them! :) 
Also.. Due to my change in attitude.. I have been working on little crafts and things! I put up this shelf today in my bedroom.. I still have to finish a few things but here is what it looks like right now! I need lots of little things to fill my time! ha So these are the types of things I do! 
I am glad that things are getting better and that I have been happier! I have missed being my happy self! I am so glad I have an amazing family and awesome friends who help me! Only a few more months and life will be back to normal again! :) Let the good times roll! 

2 comments:

  1. Sooo happy we're both happy again! I think we both have proved that shopping cures all! The pictures are adorable. I love the crafting... I may need to do that myself! You're adorable. Saturday... can't wait.
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute shelf...you can come decorate me and kelly's house okay! :) I am glad you are feeling so much better!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]