19 September 2009

Mmm... I'm confused!

I hate not knowing what is going to happen next in my life. I may be a little OCD when it comes to planning ahead.. but seriously...this 'mystery' of a life I am living right now is not good for my health! ha ha... I have a plan.. I have always had a plan.. but then, some days I am not so sure if the 'plan' is really the best 'plan' for me. So then I stress and contemplate it for a few days, and change my mind again! What the crap! I wish I just knew what would happen and I would just know exactly how to live my life! Then it wouldn't matter what other people say, or think, because I wouldn't care! I would know exactly where I was headed.

I am sure this doesn't make sense to anyone but me.. but I just needed to vent.

Have a great night!

3 comments:

  1. Unfortunatly life does not usually go as planned! So we roll with the ups and downs, and thats what makes us stonger.
    There are also times we will look back and be glad there was a change in our plan! Just trust that Heavenly Father knows your plan, and if you stay close, you will know too! Good luck cute girl. luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. This actually makes perfect sense to me, because I am this biggest over-analyzer ever!!! When I was in high school, especially my senior year, I would bawl my eyes out!! Because I was so stressed about the future and stressed the "plans" I thought I had for myself if they were right. It use to stress me right out! So I totally get it and the only thing that got me through that time was realizing my "plan" was actually not my "plan" and I had to have faith. Which is hard sometimes. not knowing is scary. Keep in there girl! One day you'll realize this time in your life happened for a reason! LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a devotional address by Elder Oaks called "Timing." It has always been one of my favorites. If you haven't read it, you should. But in it, he refers to a quote that "Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans." I think about that often as it is SOOOO true and has proven to be too true in my life. As you know, I am just like you - OCD, perfectionist, always with a plan. Since I got married, all I can say is that I have had to throw most of those plans out the window and adjust to Heavenly Father's plans. I think it will be a life long lesson and will be for most.

    http://speeches.byu.edu/reader/reader.php?id=684

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]