05 October 2009

Obsession...


So... Ever since I graduated from design school in April, I have kind of been burned out and not as obsessed with design as I once was.. but the obsession is back! All I think about is design and I love it!! Here are just a few things that I have been interested in lately... All of these pictures are from 2 of my favorite designers.. 
1: Candice Olson
In my Rendering and Studio 2 class we had a book that she wrote and ever since I have loved everything she has done! 
2: Liz Wixom
Liz was actually one of my teachers! I had her for my Business of Interior Design class! I love her style! Especially since I know her! It makes you love what she does even more! 
I really like this bedroom.. Mostly the Bed frame.. 
This is like my dream bedroom! I love love love it! 


My Kitchen! ha
And... I love this head board! I used to think almost anything tufted was ugly... but now I am a big fan! 

I know this a way random post.. but its about the only thing that has been on my mind lately! Someone give me a house and I'll go crazy! :)

4 comments:

  1. Well, you could come over to my house and offer me some advice on decorating if you need someone to practice on. ;) Actually, I'm serious. I may have to have you come over one of these days and tell me what I'm doing wrong. Glad you've got the design bug back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathryn I would love you to decorate my house. The problem is we're renting so I can't do as much as I want. I always have these ideas of how I want my rooms decorated but for some reason can put them together to work they I want. HELP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me retype the end of that last sentence since I made no sense. I can't put them together to work the way I want. HELP! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]