15 October 2009

Isabelle Jane..

This little baby is seriously so dang cute! Here are some of my favorite pictures of her.. kinda random.. but I just get so excited every time Jenn sends me a new picture of her!! Ahh.. I love our little Belle!!!
This is in her car seat.. she was kinda grumpy!
Laying on her tummy! She lovesss it!
Isn't she the cutest little pumpkin baby you have ever seen!
:)
Her bouncer! She enjoys chewing on it! ha ha
Her cute little boots!
Her Blessing dress!!
And taking a bath!!

I seriously can not get enough!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh. Thanks for dedicating a post to my baby. She really is cute and someone should do a post about her since her crappy mom hasn't yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious- Belle is so precious! I know some other precious babies (ahem) that might make up a nice post... Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that baby is so cute!!! I'm so baby hungry and these cute pictures are not helping any!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful! Oh and unlike Jenessa, i am trying to stay away from this baby hungry business for a couple years! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]