02 November 2008

HALLOWEEN!!

This Halloween was so fun! On Thursday, the 30th, we had a fun Halloween party at Nicole and Clint Fulmer's  house! We played games and had lots of food! It was so fun to see everyones costumes! This year, since Clint isn't here, I just had to be something by myself! ha ha.. So I dressed up as a flapper girl! My mom made my costume for Brittany when she was like in 7th grade, so its old, but somehow it still fit me! 
This is me driving to Nicole's party! 

Then on actual Halloween, I dressed up again and went to my wards Trunk or Treat and saw all of my little primary kids! They all looked so cute in their costumes! After that got over I went over to the Waddoups' ward party and then Seth, Heidi and I went to the store and got some IBC rootbeer, apples, and carmel! We went back the Waddoups house and made mini carmel apples ( that didn't work out so well) and drank our root BEER ha ha.. Then we set up the Blow up castle from the ward party, in the backyard and had so much fun!! It was such a fun night!! Here are some pictures of us! 
I was on the phone taking pictures in my car! 
I am wearing Blue contacts.. I looked kind of scary! 
Me and Heidi touching up our lipstick! ha ha
Cheers!
Me and my "white trash" friends..
we were "IBC drunk"

There is also a video that we made... but I wont post that... its a bit too embarrassing! 

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new picture of you and Clint on your banner thing! So so cute! & sounds like you had a way fun Halloween! Cute costume :] We haven't talked in a while friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha!! Okay, those pictures are really embarassing!!!! But oh well, it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn!!
    I love how you have a blog! I added you to my friend list! But Thank you!!! I am so excited!! How have you been!

    ReplyDelete
  4. KATH~RAN!!! I cannot believe I found your blog! You cute girl! I am adding you as a bloggin bud so I can keep in touch! I love seeing what is going on in your lives! You look so beatiful! and your blog is way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are livin' the life...so cool you have a blog, and a way cute one, too!. I'm adding you to my list so I can peak in on all the fun things you're up to! Good job for voting today - you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathryn Francis how are ya cute girl!? I'm so glad i found your blog! How's life treating ya?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey you! I did not know you had a blog! How have you been? Send me your email address and I'll invite you to view our blog! xiefamily06@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]