19 November 2008

The Holidays!! :)

So, if you can't tell by looking at my blog, and listening to my playlist, I am SO excited for the Holidays!! This is my favorite time of year! I just love the feeling, and all the excitement of Christmas shopping and family parties! I know I am getting ahead of myself, because we haven't even had Thanksgiving yet, but I just can't wait! Though, I do love Thanksgiving too! all the eating, family and movies! I have loved Thanksgiving ever since I can remember.. The last few years everyone comes over to our house and we watch the parade while we cook, go to a movie, EAT and just hang out! Being together as a family is the BEST part of this whole season! Another reason I am so excited about this Christmas, is because that will mean Clint has been out for a YEAR!! I can't believe how fast time has gone by! It is crazy to me! Last year at this time, everything was in two's, and now we are down to ONE! One more semester of school, One more birthday, One more summer, and One more Christmas! I know this Christmas will be a little lonely without him, but we have so many fun memories from the past 2 Christmas's that will make me happy! :) It has been so neat to see how much Clint has grown this past year! He has had so many neat experiences, and I am so grateful that I have been able to be apart of that! I feel like I have done a lot of growing up too, and even though I am not out finding new people to teach, I have loved teaching Primary and seeing all of my kids grow! It is so awesome! Those kids have such sweet spirits and know SO much! They amaze me more and more each day! I love my calling!!
 Well I hope everyone has an awesome Thanksgiving this next week, and for everyone in school, good luck making it through Finals in a couple of weeks! It will be so great when the semester is over! :) 
Happy Holidays! 

I will post pictures and more from our family's Thanksgiving!  

9 comments:

  1. Blogging buddies for sure!!:) I am glad you found mine! Your blog is very cute! I love your background!! It was nice to hear from you! Keep in touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I are too much alike in some ways. I am sooooo excited for the holidays too. I've been listening to Christmas music every day and watching every Christmas movie that I can. I usually try to hold out until after Thanksgiving, but I just didn't care this year. I can't wait to go home for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I feel bad that we won't make it to Dave's for the holidays, but I'm sooo excited to be with the fam. See you on Thurs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background! Super cute! && I'm so excited for you to hit one year! Oh man! & I totally agree with being excited for the holidays... I get too excited :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute! Reading your post made me remember those days waiting for my missionary. It is so hard, but it is so so worth it. And this is where it starts getting exciting because it doesn't seem so long til he comes home. Hang in there! He will be home before it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenessa!!!!
    Invite me to your blog! ha ha I want to be able to see it.. and now I can't! Invite me please!!
    francis.kathryn.m@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this time of year too! I love all the songs on your blog, it made me so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Kathryn I am so sorry! I just barely saw the note on your blog that you can't see my blog! Ha ha I am sorry I am invinting you as we speak!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You wish! haha I just had a serious cold! You really need to come see our house! I think i want to have a christmas party or something of that sort...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I cannot believe Clint has already been gone for a year! It has gone by so fast, well I am sure it hasn't for you :) The second year will go by even faster! Are you going to the Christmas Party at Seth and Heidi's? I am sure we will be there! Hope you have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]