26 October 2008

Summer Summary!

So since this is brand new, I though I would give everyone an update on my summer, even though we are almost into winter! I can't believe how fast the summer went! My summer was so fun and full of lots of adventures! To start it off, I went to St. George twice, Mesquite, Camping, and to Bear Lake! It was so fun! Once all of my trips were over, I had to go back to work, but I still found some time to have random weekends! Each trip had weird boys and strange stories to go along with them! Here are just a few pictures of my summer!
Me and Tashina at dinner, before going on a midnight hike!
All of us at Elder Carters Farewell!
Me dressed up as Batman in Mesquite! 
Nicole's bridal shower!
Nicole and Clint's wedding day!
Me and Tashina in Bear Lake! 




4 comments:

  1. Way cute friend! I am excited you gave in, haha. Your pictures are way fun! I <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathryn!
    I am so excited that you have a blog! And I think we should do something too! We would love to have you over to see our house! It is still looking like a bachelor pad! So we could use your design expertise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn i love you! i haven't seen you in a million years. i'm so glad i found your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. um...no i don't think i remember the swing thing? was it like swing dancing. ha ha you're so funny! married life is wonderful. your little missionary is so dang cute! are you two gonna get married when he comes home?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]