11 November 2008

Nothing New..

So I don't have any pictures this time, but I haven't posted anything for a while, so I decided I would just give everyone an update on my last week. It was pretty much the most stressful week of my life! I thought I was going to die of a heart attack! School has been stressful enough as it is, but this last week, I had a huge project due, and everything seemed to go wrong! I made it through though and hopefully I get a good grade! But to add to that, I had the worst week at work. It was brought to my attention that I had been doing my entire job this whole year, wrong! I had to go back and change everything that I had done and try to stay on top of what I still had to do! I am close to having everything straightened out, but it wasn't a very fun week to get through. The highlight of the week though, was going dancing on thursday night! Me and a couple of friends went to salt lake, had dinner, and then went country dancing! I am not very good, I am still just learning, but it was still so fun! I can't wait for our next dancing adventure! I will for sure take pictures then! Anyway, lets just hope that the next 4 weeks of the semester go a lot better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]