27 October 2015

September

More days spent at the zoo! One day we decided to head to the zoo with Katie and Henry. Lucy and Henry are the cutest little friends and play so well together. Which works out great for Katie and me. We get to hang out while the kids play! 










 Lucy's personality is just getting better and better. She loves to get herself dressed. Often wearing multiple layers! She also loves copying everything I do... so she has recently taken up "nursing" her baby dolls. Some people think it is weird, but I think it is so funny! She is such a good little mommy to all of her babies, and such a great big sister to Dottie! 

 Dottie's personality is also growing! She is becoming happier and loves being right in the middle of everything. She totally loves Lucy and watcher her every move! I hope they are best friends as they continue to grow! 

 Since I am not working anymore, I have had the opportunity to return to favor to so many who helped watch my kids while I was working. So we have been lucky enough to have the Calls over a couple of times. Lucy and Crosby play so well together and are best friends, and I hope Sylvie and Dottie will be best friends too! They are so interested in each other, but can't play yet. It has been fun to have friends over!! 

 Lazy Saturday mornings are what we do best! 

At the end of the month, my cousin Christie got married! she had a beautiful wedding up at Sundance and all of my siblings were able to go! We left the kids home (except Dottie, because she wont take a bottle) and were able to enjoy each others company. It is amazing how much we can talk about when we aren't being interrupted every five minutes by a little person! :) It was fun to dress up and have a night out with Matt, hopefully one day soon we will be able to go on dates again, without any children! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]