27 October 2015

August

We have taken advantage of nice days and our Zoo membership. Lucy loves going to the zoo so much, she never gets sick of it. She loves seeing all the animals and loves riding the merry go round. It has been fun to spend so much quality time with my girls now that I have quit working. I have loved spending all day every day with my two very favorite ladies. 

 Dottie just keeps growing like crazy! We sure love her! 



 A couple of my cute friends in Kaysville decided to have a back to school party to finish off summer and since so many of our kids were going to elementary or preschool this year, it was a great excuse to party! Lucy had so much fun playing, eating pizza and getting her face painted. And I always enjoy time to hang out with friends! 



Lazy mornings are a usual thing around these parts. 

 Matt also turned 28!! 
Lucy and I amde him some cards and wrapped his presents, she couldn't wait for him to get home to open them. Because Matt was applying for a new job we decided to get him some new clothes and shoes for work. I think he liked his gifts! Can't believe how old we are getting. It is crazy to think that I have known Matt since he was just 15!! Sure glad I met him all the way back then! :)


Matt doesn't love cake, but LOVES ice cream. So this is how we celebrated! He was happy! 

 At the end of the month Lucy started dance class. She goes once a week and has totally loved it. She loves practicing all the things she learned and I love seeing her cute little body in a leotard! :) It is also so cute watching her dance and following her teacher. I cannot wait until her recital!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]