27 October 2015

June

Worst blogger ever. Trying to quickly document a few things so I can finish up my blog books and have everything in order :) 

I chopped of my  hair just a few weeks into summer! It was just what I needed. I donated 10 inches?? Maybe it was 8, now I can't remember... either way, It felt so nice to have a change and cut off some length! 


Lucy loves taking pictures with Dottie and often asks for me to take one of her or the both of them together. I never say no! :) 



Celebrating Syracuse Heritage Days. I love summer because there is always a good carni going on somewhere! Lucy loved it this year, going on some rides and seeing all the people. We attempted fireworks this year and didn't make it all the way through. By the time they started both girls were in tears and were sooo tired! We ditched out early and got them home, bathed and in bed! Maybe next year it will be better.  




One morning we got a phone call from Zann saying he was on the lake and to grab the kids and meet him and his family up there. We picked up Camer and Sylvie and headed up to pineview. Lucy was hesitant about jumping in the water (I dont blame her, fish are scary) but both ladies looked so cute in their swim suites. Lucy loved playing with Lola and Crosby on the boat and I always enjoy  my time with the calls.   





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]