06 July 2013

Month to Month

The last time I posted Lucy's month to month pictures, she was 7 months old.... that was 4 months ago!! Worst mom ever. I always say I am going to stay up on the blog, but between working full time and spending as much time as possible with my little family, this blog gets put on the back burner. But I am going to try really hard to be better. I have been writing in my journal and working hard to document our family memories that way, but I also want to be better at documenting things on here too. I hope that I can be better and keep track of all of our happenings. 

Lucy is now 11 months old. Yes, you read that right, ELEVEN. Ahhh. She is turning One in less than a month, we are down to weeks. three weeks. and the tears have already begun. I know that I will have more babies, and I will get to experience all the "baby" things again, but I will never have my first baby again. I will never be a first time mom to my sweet Lucy ever again. I am sure I sound like a crazy person, but there really is nothing like having your first baby. I know that being a mother is what I was meant to do, and I must say, it is the greatest thing ever. I am definitely not perfect, I am sure I make millions of mistakes, but it is the most fulfilling, rewarding and most enjoyable thing I have ever experienced in my entire life. I am blessed. 

Lucy is growing up in so many ways. At 11 months she enjoys pushing anything in sight all around the house (chairs, laundry baskets, boxes, push toys, diaper bag, etc.) She says "da-da-da-da-da" about 6000 times a day, she loves clapping, waving bye-bye and saying Uh Oh. Her favorite activity is eating, and would eat all day long if I let her. I am embarrassed to admit her love for Ice Cream. She has had a few melt downs because we wont give it to her and she gets really upset when it is all gone (she is exactly like her daddy that way). She sings in the car and in church, and loves to hold the hymn book and point to the notes. She is really good at pounding on the piano, and I often times find her standing on her tippy toes, reaching whatever keys she can to play a song. she is about as chubby as they come, and I wouldn't have it any other way. 










I am so blessed. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! She is growing into such a cute little lady!! Love her cute happy smile! You are blessed, and she is so blessed to have you for her mamma :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]