06 July 2013

4th of July

Every year we spend the 4th of July at Matt's sister's house. Shmovel throws the greatest 4th of July party ever. We start the day by attending the Kaysville parade, then walk back to her house for a giant feast. We have sandwiches, salads, and all the treats you can think of. Cookies, rice krispys, fruit pizza, snow cones, candy, etc. We spend most of the day outside playing games and hanging out. I really hope we never have to miss this Holiday with Matt's family because it is one of my favorite days of the entire year. This year everyone was especially happy because Matt's oldest sister, Frit got engaged last weekend! She and Tim are a match made in heaven and we are so excited for them to get married. Tim and his son Alex were able to come spend the week in Utah for the 4th and we all had a great time discussing wedding plans and their future family plans. I am positive I married into the best family possible. I love the Olsen's so much and I feel very lucky to be apart of their family! Here are a few photos from our day!










1 comment:

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]