16 November 2012

Recent Weeks

I have been a terrible blogger, and I am trying to make a commitment to myself that I am going to be better. I take about a hundred pictures of Lucy each week, and still somehow I feel like I don't have enough. She changes daily and is becoming the sweetest, happiest little baby around. She smiles anytime anyone talks to her, she likes to spit and do some "tricks" with her mouth. She laughed for the very first time last week, and thank heavens I caught part of it on video. I am missing her sweet little newborn phase, but it has been so fun to watch her grow. If any of you follow me on instagram, you know how obsessed I am with Lucy (I apologize for annoying everyone out there with my 300 pictures, but I really just can't help it). In church this last week a couple of the ladies were talking to me about how they love seeing all her pictures, then one said, "Kathryn, you are such a cute mom. You love it don't you?" and all I could say over and over is, "yes, I love it so much! I love being a mom, I love it!" I am sure I sounded like a complete idiot, but in all honesty, that is all I can say about it. No matter how many sleepless nights there are, or evenings when Lucy wont stop crying; I absolutely, totally, completely love being a mother more than anything. I can't wait for the day when I get to stay home with my little one's and watch each and every moment of their small lives. I don't think there could possibly be anything better. Now here are pictures of the recent weeks. I'm sure none of you care to see them all, but I do.. so deal with it. :) 












Can you believe this little gem is 15 weeks... actually almost 16.. which is almost 4 months. Eek. Time is going way too fast. 

3 comments:

  1. Kathryn she is so darling! Seriously she is a beautiful baby. I love all her outfits :) she is getting so big. I miss the tiny newborn stage as well but its so fun to see them grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute friend! She's adorable and I love her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love her. can she marry Breymen when they get big?! IN-LAWS....woot woot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]