16 November 2012

Crosby's Blessing Day

On October 14, 2012 Crosby Dee Call was given a name and a blessing. Cros-boy is such a sweet boy (even if he doesn't like to sleep much) and is the cutest little chunk I have ever seen. He is 11 days younger than Lucy, and has out weighed her since the day he was born. I sure love this little boy, and I was so glad we could be apart of his special day. :) 

 My Beautiful Sister in Law, Camer, and the fat boy himself, Crosby Dee. 

The Call Family

 Lola and her other cousin Lucy, little cheesers. 

And how precious is this picture??? Debbie and Frit were making Lucy so happy while we sat at the park during the luncheon, and Matt captured this little gem of a picture. I absolutely love it. 

I am so lucky to be apart of such a great family. I married into one of the most fun and most loving families I have ever met. Lucky me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]