04 March 2012

My Sweet Mother..

Last Saturday my mom turned 60 years old! Our family decided, very last minute, to throw her a surprise party! We invited all the family and few close friends and spent the whole evening honoring her, and what a wonderful woman she is! I feel very lucky to have the mama that I do! She has taught me so much, and continues to teach me daily. I hope that I can be half the woman and mother she is. Happy Birthday Mommy Dear! I love you so much!! 



She was such a cute little girl! :) 


  Isn't she such a babe? I love these pictures of her. 



 My mama and me then... and now! :) 
I think those awesome 80's glasses and sweaters are a big hit! 





 It was a great day and I am so glad we got to enjoy it together as a family! Thank you for everyone who helped and everyone who came! 

2 comments:

  1. Fun party and cute pictures! Your mom looks exactly like Morgan in that second one, and the food pictures are making me really hungry! I hope she had a great birthday, she's a good woman!

    I can't wait to look back at our pictures in 20 years and see how different we all look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Other Daughter of Mine,
    What a sweet thing you did for your mom! I loved looking at her pictures. You two look so much alike I think. I'm sure she absolutely loved what you did for her! And I agree with Emily..."She's a good woman!" Thanks so much, dear, for writing me such a sweet note in my book! It made me cry. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]