15 March 2012

Curling

This last weekend Matt and I were lucky enough to go on a little date with the Taylors. Shmovel and Zak are some of our favorite people to play with and lucky for us they are our family! :) I must say, I am so lucky to have married into the family I did, they are so fun! So Shmovel had the idea to go Curling.. she had signed us up for a class and we headed down to West Valley to the Olympic Oval. We had so much fun learning all the rules and techniques and then playing the game! We beat the team we were playing and felt very proud of our first victory! We are even considering joining a league. I have NEVER thought curling looked fun or the least bit interesting, but I was pleasantly surprised at how much fun it was!
I hope we get to go again soon! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]