04 January 2012

My Blog Absence...

I haven't been a very good blogger... 
even Matt has noticed... and commented about it,
but I have an excuse. 
and it's semi good...

We have been moving. :( We left our adorable home in Kaysville and we are now in Syracuse. It has seriously been very emotional for me... which is why I haven't even brought it up. 

Once we are a little more settled I will fill you all in on the life of the Olsen's. 

Happy New Year! 

ps. I got a slightly disturbing phone call today. Someone who knew mine and Matt's names and our phone numbers... We are not sure how they got our information but it has me thinking that too much of our life is out there for anyone to see and that frightens me a bit. So this blog may be heading private very shortly. I'll keep you all updated. 

2 comments:

  1. If you go private please invite me to be able to read it! I have a class taught by Sherrie this semester and we just got put into groups and it got me thinking about you..not in a creepy way though just in a I miss my friend kind of way haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Cort I miss you!! And Sherrie!! That class really was fun! I will for sure invite you.. If I do go private I will make a big announcement so you can be aware and leave me your information! :) I hope school is going good!! Have you started in your levels yet?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]