24 January 2012

Maeby Jane

I know this blog has been totally boring lately... but to be honest, nothing has really been going on in our lives! School started again so Matt spends most of his time studying.. and I mean literally almost ALL of his time. If we are home, his nose is in a book... I only have one class this semester because of scheduling conflicts, but I am trying not to be upset about it. Err.. I hate not being a full time student. So we are very boring! Hopefully we will have some sort of exciting or fun news to share eventually! Then maybe this blog can come back to life.
In the mean time.. Here are some pictures of Maeby in the last couple weeks. She is so funny, her little personality kills me. In the mornings she likes to be held like a baby while you scratch her belly... and mostly just snuggle up however she can! Because Matt has been so busy with school and studying, she has been going through withdrawls... She trys to get his attention whenever possible!


After we go on walks, she gets really tired... haha

And poor Maebs is not used to having carpet under the couch... She can't slide under as easily since its not wood floor anymore... The other day she went under to get her ball, and got stuck! She stayed like this for about 10 minutes until I could get her out! haha

Like I said.. She is DESPERATE for Matt's attention.. any way possible!

So I appoligize for not having anything exciting to read about or look at... but these pictures of my pup make me happy, so hopefully they will make you happy too!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ha. I laughed so hard while reading this. Maeby also kills me, she is a hoot! Its strange to me that animals have personality, hers is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree with you more Britt! haha She is one funny puppy! Crazy most times.. but still very sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is sooo cute! I wish we had a puppy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]