09 January 2012

M.F.E.O

Many of you know Sleepless in Seattle is my all time favorite movie.. and I catch myself quoting it all too often... but I think the title of this blog couldn't be any more perfect...
"M.F.E.O... what does that mean?... Made for each other."

While we were moving over the holiday break, I was going through a few things and came across my yearbooks from good ol' Clearfield High... Boy were those good times! :)
Anyway, in my yearbook from my sophomore year I found this little entry from the one and only Matthew Shawn Olsen.



haha... So the last part might be a little inappropriate but it was a little inside joke the two of us had! But through all those years of High School, and even after I graduated I sure whish I would have known all along that he and I would be married someday... It would have saved me a lot of stress! :)

I am so lucky to be married to my sweet little Matthew.
I couldn't imagine my life any other way!

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]