28 November 2011

Thanksgiving weekend

I was horrible at taking pictures this year! I guess I was just too caught up in all the wonderful family time, I didn't even think about it! I love thanksgiving!! It honestly is my favorite!

This year to start off the day two of my sister in laws, Camer and Frit, my mother in law Debbie and I all ran a 5k... Which actually turned in to 5 miles... Pretty funny story! Then Matt and I were off to see a movie with my family! Going to our thanksgiving day movie is my all time favorite tradition! After the movie we headed to my moms to start eating! It was wonderful! I love spending time with my family, and of course eating! :)

Morgan and Matt.. She thought they should act "cool" :)

Once night time hit, Frat, Debbie, Connors and I all headed out for our black Friday shopping! We were quite successful and enjoyed our time running through the stores! After our night of shopping we headed to breakfast and then we were off to cut down our Christmas tree! This is becoming another one of my favorite traditions!


We had such a great week with family and we both feel so blessed to be apart of the families we have! 2011 is coming to a close in just a few weeks and I must say it has been one of my most favorites!!! 
But I am positive 2012 will be even better! How could it not be?? Everyday with Matt gets better and better!! I'm so glad I get to have him forever!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays!

    I have loved 2011 so much too. Maybe we can make a resolution to see each other more in 2012, though? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma, I couldn't agree more!!!!!! I love you!!!
    PS. we will be living much closer very soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so cute!!! You are adorable!!! Im glad you are so happy! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]