17 November 2011

Blessings

Ever since we attended the temple last Friday, I have been overwhelmed with the spirit. I can honestly say that in the last year that I have been going to the temple, I hadn't yet gone with a purpose; until Friday. Being there with a question or problem in mind, has been one of the greatest expeirences I have ever had. I can't even describe in words the feeling I had when I recieved the answer to my prayers.
I am so grateful to have the temple and to be able to attend often.
We as memebers of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints are blessed.

"I think there is no place in the world where I feel closer to the Lord than in one of His holy temples."

-President Thomas S. Monson


"The Lord will bless us as we attend to the sacred ordinance work of the temples. Blessings there will not be limited to our temple service. We will be blessed in all of our affairs."...


"When members of the Church are troubled or when crucial decisions weigh heavily upon their minds, it is a common thing for them to go to the temple. It is a good place to take our cares. In the temple we can receive spiritual perspective. There, during the time of the temple service, we are 'out of the world'."

-President Boyd K Packer

2 comments:

  1. I love you kathryn! You are such a good girl!! Thanks for the reminder! And the great example

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more! :) It truly is a special gift, and I love that you were able to have that experience.. good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]