19 September 2011

End of summer

I have been a horrible blogger, but can I just say, school is controlling my life, and I dont have time to do anything fun! :( Hense, this blog being neglected.

So we did this a few weeks ago, but I still wanted to blog about it!
One Friday after Matt got home from work, we both went long boarding and headed up to Shmovels house! We got there and we were all a little hungry so we decided to take a little walk down to the Hot Dog Stand! Yes, there is a Hot Dog Stand in Kaysville! :) Right next to the Snowie Shack! Perfect?? I think so!







We all ate our HUGE hot dogs, and enjoyed our snowies! It was a great way to end our summer, and even though I am sad it is over, I am really excited for Fall and all the festivities that come with it!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm. And looking forward to hitting up a corn maze with you two this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! And possibly a scary movie? Oh and dont forget the "mummy dogs" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FOR SURE a scary movie! Start looking for a good one. (For sure mummy dogs too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jonny just said he is jealous of your wiener.....I have never been to black farms but have always wanted to, I think I see a ward outting in the near future?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]