08 April 2011

Week Update.

I have been slacking a bit.. I really have no excuse!
So I am catching up today.

Last weekend I celebrated my 22nd Birthday.
Because it was General Conference Matt took me to dinner Friday night.
We went to PF Changs, one of my favorites! Then we were off to a hockey game.
Saturday morning, Matt woke me up and took me to Breakfast, Camer and Lola joined us!
We headed back home and got ready for the day, then we headed to Ikea!

I have been wanting a bookshelf or a consule table for my from room, for quite a while,
and Saturday I finally got one!


right now it is filled with lots of random things from my house, I haven't really decided what Items I want to display in it! Lets just say its a work in progress.

I also FINALLY got dishes!!
Yes, Matt and I have been living in our house for 8 months and have never had dishes! Pathetic right?


Later Saturday night, while the boys were at preisthood, I went to dinner with my my mom and sister, and all the Olsen girls! It was so much fun!

I figured my brithday weekend was about over, when we finished the festivities Sunday night at my moms!

BUT,

Yesterday I purchased this gem!


not only did we not own any dishes, but we didn't have a washing machine either! Matt's mom has been doing our laundry since we got married! She is such a saint to do it for so long and to help us out, but now, I have never been so excited about doing laundry!

It has been a great week, and I feel very lucky to have Matt and my famliy, and sweet friends!

Have a great weekend!!

Ps. Maeby had her surgery on Monday. Poor puppy was so sore and tired all week! She is a trooper! I was so worried the whole time she was gone, but my house has never been cleaner!

She sure is cute!

4 comments:

  1. Kathryn, I love the book shelf! It is very cute. I want it actually. . . You are putting your interior design skills to good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are some fun purchases you made! i bet your house is so cute!! (aren't you an interior decorator?)

    chance also is in love with your pup now! i showed him the pic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Shug! And love the dishes, and how exciting that you got a washer! Invite us over for some bean burritos so we can put those adorable new dishes to use :] and- so I can bond with that dog of yours... love you all! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathryn, I love your home! Your just the cutest! I'm glad you had a great birthday! :)Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]