16 April 2011

She just keeps growing!

Yesterday, Maeby laid next to me, and I remembered that she used to lay like that when we first got her!
We took a picture, so we could compare her size!

April 15, 2011 December 17, 2010

(please don't mind my large legs in the photo)

She is so big!!! It makes me really sad, that she is not tiny anymore, but I am getting more excited for her to get bigger! She is already so fun to play with, She will be even more fun the bigger she gets!

I sure do love Maeby!
I know I really am one of those people now... haha but I am ok with it!

3 comments:

  1. I love Maeby too! and i'm one of "those" people too!

    bring her on a walk/car ride to my house and Breymen can ride her down the sidewalk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe i had to find my cousin brittney's(peterson) blog on YOURS! ha ha

    how do you know her?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your crazy K-9!! And your legs look great :]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]