01 August 2010

Accomplishment.

I have really needed to blog the last week because so many great things have happened!
First of all....
I have had a goal the last few months that as I was preparing to go to the temple, I wanted to read the whole Book of Mormon start to finish, without stopping, before I was endowed.
I finished reading last sunday, and went to the temple for my endowment on
Wednesday, July 28th.
Wednesday was a great day! I had so many family members that were able to come, and close friends who came to support me. What a great blessing it was for me to go! I can't wait to go again soon!

This all means that I am that much closer to going here...
Only 11 more days until I get to be sealed to my sweet Matthew!
I can not wait!

I am so lucky that I am getting married to someone who can take me to the temple and has such a great testimony! Matt teaches me so much every day, and Loves me for exactly the person that I am! I love him so much and am so excited to start our lives together!
I couldn't be happier that today is the first of August! I have been waiting for this month to come for ever!! :)

7 comments:

  1. Good for you! I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Kathryn. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so cute kathryn! you're such a sweet girl. i'm so happy for you. good luck in all you do. and my advice is the day of your wedding try and take it minute by minute. It'll FLY by if you let it. everyone always told me that day is a blur, and i hated that. its your wedding day, it should be the most memorable day of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so thrilled for you...such an exciting time!! I'm bummed, but will be out of town for your shower this week...sad to miss the party! I'm sure it will be a blast! Can't wait until the big day though! That came so quick! Good luck with the rest of the planning. We're so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job Sugar! I'm so happy and excited for you!

    It's coming up very very soon :]
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SISTER! I can't believe it is your last week in single adulthood with me and we don't get to spend it together. I AM SO SAD :( i hate that my roommate is leaving. But I'm also happy that you are so happy and that you are doing great things! I'm also so grateful that you chose someone who can take you to the temple. I'm happy I got the opportunity to be with you when you were endowed. What an awesome privilege we have to enter the House of the Lord in preparation for our own exaltation. What sweet and precious truths we have on the Earth. The temple is an amazing place and the Book of Mormon is a guiding point to it. I'm proud of you sis. I've always looked up to you in so many many ways! I LOVE YOUR GUTS! Tell Matt I'll kick his butt if he doesn't take you back as often as possible!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]