27 August 2010

August 27,2010

Today is my sweet husbands birthday!
Happy Birthday Matthew Shawn!
I have so many things to blog about, and this is another one to add to the list!
He already opened his presents this morning
(6:45 am to be exact) he couldn't wait.
and I have the most adorable pictures of him doing it! :)
I married my best friend, and have the best husband anyone could ever ask for!
I hope your day is great Matt! I love you sooooo much!!
I can't wait to celebrate later! :)
[ps. Go Beavers!]

2 comments:

  1. Kathryn I'm so happy for you! I'm so sorry I couldn't make it. I was literally on my way and Trevin's mom called saying his little sister Jayna with diabetes was admitted into the hospital and she wasn't doing well! She's at primary children's now because it might be Lupus! :( So, I'm so sorry! I wanna see pictures and hear all about it! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!

    I really really really hope that i get to come down tonight, but if not. . . enjoy the cake and score a lot of points!

    I love you Matty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]