18 July 2010

Baby Belle is ONE!

Today was this little girl's first birthday!!
Isabelle Jane Shumway
is 1!!

Jenn had a little birthday party for her yesterday and it was so much fun!
This was the table! I made those little flowers and the cupcakes! It was so bright and so fun!
Isn't she so cute!
The Table..
Her adorable cake!! It was so cute!
At first she was hesitant but as you can see, she had no problem jumping right into her little cake!

Happy Birthday Belle!
I still can't believe you are already 1 year old!
I love you!

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute! And I can't believe she's one either. Thanks for posting about her b-day. I have yet to do that. I'm a little belated on the blogging. Thanks for all your help with the party. I seriously couldn't have done it without you!

    You are the best baby sister I could ask for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there,
    I don't know if you remember me, I'm Tina Hansen (who used to be in your ward), who married Jess Gann's older brother (I know you're friends with Alysia). Anyway, I don't want you to think I'm stalking you or anything, but I saw pictures on Jenn's facebook page and had a question about those flowers you made. How do you make them? My sweet baby is having her 1 year birthday, and I TOTALLY want to make those. Can you send me a link, or tutorial or something on how to make them? That would be awesome, tinagann@gmail.com
    Congrats on your recent wedding! You look very happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]