09 July 2010

I'm Lucky...

I got all four wisdom teeth out today... and it has been an emotional roller coaster for me, to say the least!

I laughed hysterically for the first 45 minutes, then started bawling because I was drooling spit/blood and Matt had to wipe it off my face...
how embarrassing.

He has been the best little nurse! I am so thankful for him and I am so lucky to know that I get to be with him for eternity!

He wipes my spit up, changes my gross bloody gauze, he fed me, made me dinner, brought me jello, pudding, ice cream, apple sauce, and juice! And he has been doing everything for me!

He sure is cute, and I sure am lucky!

1 comment:

  1. Friend! I am so sorry about your wisdom teeth! I am so glad you have Matt to take care of you!! :)

    Love you! Feel Better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]