21 June 2010

August 12, 2010

This is where I'll be on that date! :)
And I can't wait!!!!
------------------------------
So the story of how it all happened...
Matt and I almost ALWAYS go to Santa Monica on Friday nights before his hockey games.. it is our favorite place to go! So on this particular Friday night, Matt's sister and her husband asked if we wanted to go with them! It sounded like a great idea! and was nothing out of the ordinary!
So we went to dinner and after we had gotten done eating, we were all just sitting there talking and then I realized that mine and Matt's song was playing over the speakers! It is not a very popular song and no body knows it, so I was surprised that it would be playing there!
Matt was waiting for me to say something about the fact that our song was playing, but since we were with Camer and Zann I didn't want to make a big deal of it.. I just smiled at him and kept going on with our conversation.. So after a few looks were exchanged... Matt got down on his knee, said the nicest things, and then asked me to marry him! It was so excited, I couldn't believe it ha ha
This is right when he pulled out the ring..
we both look ridiculous.. ha ha

I was admiring it and Matt was giving me all the details!
ha ha He had quite the sales pitch!
Yay!
We are really getting married!! :)


And here you have it folks... The soon-to-be,
Olsens!
Only 8 more weeks!
Sounds really soon.. and there is soooo much to do...
But It couldn't come soon enough! :)

7 comments:

  1. Such an exciting evening!!

    Can't wait for the wedding day :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathryn I cannot even wait for you!! You guys are so cute and that is such a cute story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!
    We are so excited for you!
    I love love that Temple!
    You will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations you cute girl! You look so happy~ such exciting things coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathryn, I cannot wait until your wedding!!

    Maybe Ellie can come even earlier, & she can come too! We definatly won't be missing it! :)

    && please be sure to invite me to a bridal shower!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy for you!! I loved your story. You look so great as always... enjoy your engagement! I can't wait to see your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! You are a very cute couple! I can't believe you are throwing a wedding together that fast. I am impressed. I had a hard time doing it in 6 months.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]