18 April 2010

Adventures with Emily and Colton!

This is long, and I apologize!

Yesterday was SUCH a fun day! I really wouldn't mind doing it all over again! :)
Matt and I drove up to meet Emily and Colton in Brigham City so that we could play Disc Golf?? Yep, Disc Golf!
I always thought I hated this sport, it seemed hard and kind of dumb, but it was actually really fun!
Probably because of the company we were with! :)

Colton insisted that everyone keep score, and after about the 6th hole, Emily and I put our discs back in the back pack! ha ha We were done! It was more fun just to watch these two boys play!
And things went much quicker when we weren't attempting to throw those dang discs! Its a lot harder then you'd think!

Here are our sweet boys!
Colton and Matt are becoming such good friends!! I love it!!!

They agree on just about everything, and really agree on how much they love us! :)
ha ha ok ok.. I made that part up, but it sounds good right??
Emily and Colton!!
Seriously Emily has been my best friend for years, and now Colton is too! This is what I have always wanted!! Playing with them is so much fun!
Matt and Colton in the river! Colton accidently threw his disc in... and well.. this is what happened!
Matthew Shawn! He is actually really good at this disc golf business!
Emily and Me holding our discs! ha And yes, I did wear the back pack the entire time! ha
After our adventures at the park, we drove up to Logan and went to Colton and Emily's house! We stayed there for a little bit, then went to dinner at WOW! (A very suspicious Chinese Restaurant) Then we went to this delicious new Ice Cream place, Sub Zero! It was so neat, and really good!
( I know I look a bit rough, but it was the end of the day, and well.. it happens!)
After all of these fun events, we went back to their house again and talked about all sorts of things!! It was such a fun day, by the time we drove home we almost didn't make it! Poor Matt was so tired!! We almost died too!
In the Canyon we almost hit an entire family of deer! There were seriously 12 of them in the road! If our brights hadn't of been on, there is no way we would of seen them! Scary!

Well, That ends our great day with the Meyerhoffers!! I can't wait for our "Family Plan" and for our next adventure together!!!!

Matt and I both love you guys so much!! Thanks for all the good times! :)

5 comments:

  1. You four are too dang cute & fun! I love it! Couldn't have worked out more perfect for you guys :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so fun! You 4 are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What exactly is the "Family Plan"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give us about 9 months and you'll find out!

    Ha :]

    jjjjjjjjkkkkkk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathryn:
    you are so cute!
    i really do love your short hair!
    & i also think you & matt make a very cute couple!!


    & i hope the family plan means weddings & children are in the near future for you & emily. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]