03 December 2009

Remembering my blessings!

Whenever I get stressed or sad, sometimes it's hard to remember all the good things in life! This last week helped me remember all the things, and people I am thankful for! My family always knows how to cheer me up, and make me laugh! Our Thanksgiving, as always, was a hit! Here are some pictures of our festivities!!
I love Thanksgiving! ha
My cute cute parents! And their adorable BYU Aprons! Go Cougars!
Court loves Belle's baby doll! And I love her!

The Shumway's!!
This describes my family best... Scrabble! Yes, we are nerds!
Cute Courtney and her broken leg! :(
Ahh.. I love this little girl!

So, Thanksgiving was great, my family is great and I have LOTSSSSS to be thankful for! :)

7 comments:

  1. Kathryn Marie,
    I loved this post! I love your family, and am so glad that you guys had a good thanksgiving!

    Can't wait to see you at the party Saturday!

    Love you SB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathryn,
    I am glad that you finally posted! :)

    and might i add, i'm very jealous of your beautiful hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE pics!! (minus the BYU aprons) Looks like a great thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! We are going private so send me your email if you want to check up on the Langstons. BNLangst0n@aol.com, the 0 in langst0n is the #0.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so dang cute! Looks like you had a great time with your fam!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathryn i just wanted to say that i think you are the cutest girl ever! And you are so sweet too, thanks for your nice comments, (even though i never ever blog!!!) I hope you have a great Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]