21 November 2009

Whats on my mind....

Sometimes it takes loosing someone.... to realize how much they meant to you.

to add to my pathetic night...
I am still in my walking cast... and continue to get new bruises on my ankle. Maybe I should listen to the doctor and take off 3 weeks of soccer like he said to..... nah.
I am currently on 3 medications... an anti-inflammatory for my ankle, an antibiotic for my sinus infection, and the most horrible cough syrup for my gross cough.

and...

It's a Saturday night and I am at home... by myself.. watching tv on the couch. I feel like the biggest loser right now.... and not because I am loosing weight... but because I have no friends!

7 comments:

  1. I hope you get feeling better! I don't even know what happened to you foot! And I wish we were closer, because then we could hang out:) I love girl's nights! I don't know if you were helping with the shower, but the invitations are so cute! Hope to see you this weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sugar. . .

    You're a sweetie! Come over and sit on the couch with me, we're friends!

    I hope you're alright, I can't wait to talk to you!

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey missy! I know you have lots of friends, cause I'm one of them!!! And you are no loser! Sorry about the ankle, sinus infection, and cough. That is no fun! And maybe if you won't listen to your doctor you will listen to your nurse. And as your nurse I say "LISTEN TO YOUR DOCTOR! And rest your ankle!!!"

    Love you tons! Get feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. XOXO awww you are the cutest thing ever! Kory and I went to Olive Garden the other night, and we were seated right where you and I sat in June...hilarious! Don't worry though no creepy waiter in sight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so stinking cute! I'm sorry you aren't feeling amazing! I hope you get feeling better! And you are no loser!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im sorry darlin :( Please get feeling better! Thank you so much for coming to our reception you are such a sweet girl, we just love you! I hope i see ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you terd! You were not home alone I was with you! I missed a perfectly good jazz game to couch with you, and you don't even give me credit for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]