04 January 2010

I am smiling..

Well it's been a seriously strange year... And boy am I glad to see 2009 gone! ha ha Nothing too horrible or dramatic happened.. but I had some serious ups and downs. I learned a lot about myself, and sometimes things weren't looking too great! But the last 2 weeks of 2009 were fabulous!! I have never been happier and I am excited to see what happens next.. whatever that is! In the next few weeks, a lot could change... or not! I am not really sure what will happen.. but I am going to keep my chin up, and keep smiling, and be happy with my situation!! There are some people who have come into my life who have made a difference, and have made me see the positive in everything, and have truly made me happy! Then there are those who remind me of decisions I have to make, and don't always make me feel great... but I am too content with life right now to care about them and their opinions! :) I have some really good friends, who have helped me through A LOT.. and still constantly let me vent to them! I am so lucky to have them!! So for 2010.. I am not making resolutions to loose weight or make more money or anything like that... I am only making a resolution to "Live in the now" and enjoy what is given to me! I have to remind myself that it is okay to just focus on what is happening today.. and not what might happen in the future. I want to be happy right now and worry about later... later! Hopefully I can get through the next few weeks, and continue to be happy!! Wish me luck! :)

5 comments:

  1. you are just the cutest!! i totally agree about living in the now, i have a hard time with that because i stress so much about the future! but i realize that the times i am enjoying each day are the times i am the happiest! I wish ya the best of luck with everything! you deserve the Best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Kathryn! That's totally what you need to do, worry about today today and tomorrow tomorrow. Hang in there and keep being happy! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! and also Kathryn you need to do what makes you happy and sometimes that is hard when you want to make everyone else around you happy! So I like your new years resolution!! Focus on the here and now, enjoy each day and do what makes you truly happy! Love ya girl and I hope you 2010 goes smoother then 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with everything that will come your way in 2010! You are the sweetest girl and i am glad that you have been feeling so much better these past couple of weeks! Your cute little comments you have left on my blog have always made me feel good so thanks so much for that! Hopefully i see you soon girly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathryn I just love you! P.s. will you be my gym buddy haha! Then we can talk and vent all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]