04 April 2009

My 20th Birthday!!!

I started my birthday off by going to breakfast, and then heading to school! Unfortunately my portfolio event was on the same day, so it was a long, busy, stressful day! But I made it! I am DONE with school!! I can't believe I am still alive to say that!  Here is a picture of my LAMEEEEEE portfolio! 
This is my dear friend Mary! She is a crack up, and seriously the only reason I made it though AutoCAD this last semester! I love you Mary!!! I am so glad we became friends!!! 
Katie and me!! Making friends at school is fun!! We met our first semester and have been friends ever since!
After my portfolio event, my parents took me to dinner at PF Changs.. One of my favorites! Then we went home and I had flowers from Clint/ his mom, Sue, and the cutest Birthday cake made by my BFFFAE Emily Dawn Ross!! Thanks SB! I love you! 
Here are my Balloons, presents, and cake! 
Also, when I returned home, I went down stairs to my room to put some things away, and found my room full of little primary children!! They threw me a little surprise party! I loved it!! I love my calling! And everyone in my ward!! I am blessed to be in the Mapplewood Ward! This is me and Tanner!!! I love him! 
Felicity and Liam! She was the brains behind the whole "surprise party" ha ha Thanks Felic! I love you!
The Whole gang! 
A close up picture of my cute cute cake!! 
I had a great birthday!! Thank you everyone who was apart of it, and made it so fun!! 
Wow.. I can't believe I am 20! I am getting OLD!!!! ha ha 

9 comments:

  1. You are cute Kathryn! I am so happy for you, congratulations on graduating!!! And I am glad that you had a good birthday! I love you sb!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy your birthday turned out nicely. I'm particularly happy to see that missionary of yours pull through. What a winner. I loved your portfolio. You just stop. I'm so happy we are friends too...and now we will have each other forever (thanks to blogs and facebook).

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS You don't even know how much I love this song! Well...Highschool Musical in general.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you cannot be 20 miss kathryn. i love you! you are thee cutest. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy late birthday kathryn!
    & congratulations on graduating!!
    you are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Your all grown up :) Happy Birthday, and Happy Graduation. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a fun birthday! And congrats on being done with school, I bet that feels amazing! YOu are so cute and such a doll. I wish you all the best wishes for your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! Looks like your day was busy! Such a cute cake and what a fun surprise by Felicity and the kids...you are definitely loved by so many! I hope it's a great year!! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a great birthday! We missed you on Sunday. Jason took your place and took home the big bucks. I'm never the lucky one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]