10 April 2009

I'm an Associate... ha ha ha

So... yesterday was my GRADUATION!! I can't believe I made it! What an experience it was to go to school at LDSBC... it was fun at times, hard, time consuming, and frustrating... but it was worth it! Even though I have chosen to get my bachelors in something other than interior design, I am really happy I did it! I have so many new friends and have learned so much! Once the ceremony was over, I got really excited to continue my education at Weber State University next spring. I can't wait to get my bachelors degree! As Weird as it all sounds... I really like going to school! I kind of always have! At times it is hard, and I wish I could quit, it is so fun! Anyway.. here are just a few pictures from the big day! My dad didn't really get very good pictures, but there is always next time to make up for it! :)

All of the Interior Design girls.. and Jake! :)
Marianne, Katie and Me! These were the first friends I made!! 
Me and Katie Walking into Graduation! 

8 comments:

  1. congrats! that is so cool that you have an associates already! I love interior design! maybe i will see you around at good ol' weber!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Its a great feeling huh?...but dont get too excited for Weber! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Kathryn! What a great accomplishment, and it sounds like your not done yet! Good for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Kathryn! You should be so proud! Way to go! I love that there is one guy in the graduation picture. LOL Good for you for reaching such a great goal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATSSSS!!!! I am way proud of you. I am so glad that you have a desire to learn and to continue on. You are amazing!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathryn you are amazing! congrats on your big day! come decorate my house! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Way to go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello cute girl I am so glad you found me. Congrats on school I am so proud of you I wish I could say I was an associate. :) You are so cute I glad to see that your doing good can you even beleive that are cute boys come home this year it is so crazy I can't even wait.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]