31 March 2009

A tag from Brandi.. and good news!! :)

So here is my picture from the photo tag Brandi! Thanks! It was kind of fun to look at old pictures! This is a picture of Clint and me our senior year when we had to go outside and take a picture of all the seniors on the bleachers! ha ha... Random but cute!! We have lots of fun memories together!! :)

Oh and about the good news... Tonight I finished all of my homework for the rest of the semester!!!! I feel like I could run a marathon right now with how much excitement I have! ha ha.. I can not even begin to count how many hours have been spent on color boards, and CAD drawing.. My portfolio isn't the best, but at least it is done! :) The rest of the week is really looking up!! I have my birthday and portfolio even on Thursday, and then party party party the rest of the weekend! ha ha :) Then the following week is graduation, and a possible trip to Hawaii! :) Keep your fingers crossed for that!! Anyway.. I hope everyone else can be as happy as I am right now! Have a great week!! 

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being all done friend!! That's a good feeling for suree! You better put up pictures of your graduation. And Hawaii... I'll be so jealous!! Now... lets play :] Love you!! And the picture of you and Clint... cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a cute picture! Love it!

    Congrats on getting all your school work done for the semester! What a great accomplishment! Way to go, Kathryn! And, Hawaii?! That would be awesome! I hope you get to go - you deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute picture...you can tell there's something special between you two!! Congrats on finishing school...Hawaii would be the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl! That is so exciting, look at you, you graduate! I am so excited for you! Hawaii would be so awesome, if you end up going let me know when you get back so we can do lunch, it is the end of my semester too so it is crazy! Lets celebrate though and do lunch or dinner, when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! That is such a big accomplishment...proud of you! All that stress and hard work has now paid off! ....and yes, I would love to go to Hawaii with you! :) Hope that work out for ya! I need to call you about this weekend, so I'm sure I'll talk to you soon! Anyway, congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited I get to spend some of your birthday with you...(you must really like me).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go you little sweetie! The picture of you and Clint is so cute! I'll see you tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]