17 March 2009

The End is Near... :)

The semester is almost over, and if I am still alive after graduation, I am having a party! ha ha... This last semester has been HORRIBLE! I am sure most of you have heard me complain about how busy I am and how stressed I have been! For a while there, I was really starting to worry... not only about school, but about myself! I was always sad about things, and I just was so overwhelmed with school and life! After FINALLY hearing from Clint, he helped me realize that if I just put all my trust in the Lord, he will help me! So I did... I have been studying my scriptures more, and talking to him a lot more about how I really feel. WHAT A DIFFERENCE!! The Lord really does understand, and is always there to help! I have been so much happier, and I know that it is truly a blessing! I know if I am doing what I need to be doing, then I can be happy and more productive! Once I started doing these things, my school work got easier and I finally feel like there is a light at the end of the tunnel! :) These last 3 weeks of school, are still going to be tough but I know I can do it! I am so happy to know I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and watches out for me! I am finally getting back to being my happy self and I am loving it! 
Also... I am really happy that Spring time is coming!! It is my favorite season! The smells, the sounds, the color.. and of course... my birthday!!! :) I hope everyone is having a great week!! 
Happy St. Patricks day! 

10 comments:

  1. you are so cute kathryn! hang in there girl, you can do it. when does your missionary get home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He will be home this December!!! :)
    I can't wait!!

    Thanks Shanna!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you sugar, I'm so glad that you are doing better! I can't wait to see you at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 weeks is nothing! :) You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true Kathryn, it really makes all the difference. It is funny how much writing a missionary can help YOU! They are so in tune with the Spirit and it is amazing how it helps you through life at home. I know the time has probably gone by slowly for you,...but wow! December?! It will be here before you know it! :) Good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so sweet! You have such a good testimony! Good luck finishing up your semester!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you say "party?" I am so there!! You will be done so soon!! Congrats!! I am SO glad to hear you are doing much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH I LOOOVE your BLOG!! Happy early B Day!!! Luv you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kathryn, isn't it great to gain the vision of what you can do with the Lord in your life? It's great that you, as one who is still quite young, can grasp that wonderful concept this early in your life. It's amazing at the difference in our lives when we truly trust in the Lord, and cast our burdens at His feet. With His help we can accomplish so much more, and be so much more at peace. You are an admirable girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so cute! With such a sweet testimony. Thanks for posting that! I totally know how you feel during times like that where you must totally rely on the Lord...Its amazing how it always makes things so much easier huh? Good luck with the last few weeks of school!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]