28 February 2009

Week of Concerts!! & LOTS OF PICTURES!

What are the chances of going to TWO amazing concerts, both in the same week! It is pretty slim, but I was lucky enough to have the experience!! So My week started off by going to the Celine Dion concert with my sister Camille. This was my 2nd time seeing her! I was able to go for my senior trip with all of my friends, and see her show in Vegas two  years ago, but then I got to go again when she was in Utah this last week! It was kinda of a sad story though.. Brittany had purchased the tickets when it was supposed to be in November, but then it had to be rescheduled and Britt lives in Hawaii now, so couldn't go! :( But me and Camille took the
 tickets gladly!
Camille and me at the concert! 

Camille making a funny face! ha
Seeing Celine in Vegas with my friends 2  years ago! 

Then after an eventful few days filled with my daily drama.... (what a week... seriously!) I was able to go see Rascal Flatts with my dear friend Alysia!! This was also my 2nd time seeing them! Clint took me 2 years ago for Valentines day! Which made this year a little sad, because both of us have boys on missions and we were feeling a little down... but once the music started, and we started dancing, we had such a good time!! We were going camera crazy, and laughing our heads off at all the ladies who had a little too much to drink! We were lucky enough to sit on the ROW 12, and be right up next to the stage!! It was so so fun!! Gary totally winked at me! :) ha ha.. I can for sure say that it was just what I needed to cheer me up after a rough week! But here are a lot of pictures, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! 


Clint and me two years ago at Rascal Flatts! 9th row!
Jessica Simpson... She opened for them! 
Look how close we were! It was so fun!! 
All the boys! :)
Can you tell we are excited!! 
I was noticing some strange dance moves from a girl in front of us.. ha ha 
Wrist band=Floor seats! 
mmm... I don't really know! 
We love Rascal Flatts! 
YAY! :)
Practically standing on the stage! 
Me and Alysia! 




9 comments:

  1. Yay for two concerts in one week! The last concert I went to was The Police back in the summer. It's been a while. I'm glad you had a good time. I hope that's just the thing you needed to boost your spirits a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so still way jealous that you got to go to Celine Dion!! And our pictures from Rascal... so fun! I'm so glad we made it home alive! yikes! I'm so glad we went! I mean gee every song basically relates to our lives & we definitely needed to have some fun. Just think... next year Clint will be able to take you!!! AND... I'll be alone haha. I love you friend :]]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both concerts sounds like so much fun!! Glad you had a great time! It's been way too long since I've been to a concert. Oh, well! So how come you had such a rough week? You need to tell me about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that picture of you and Clint. When you mentioned at the beginning that you got to go to two amazing concerts, my first thought was Rascal Flats and my second was Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer. I am sure Celine Dion was much better, even though it probably would have been entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats sounds like alot of fun for one week!! You had alot better seats then we did- we were in the upper bowl- but they were free so you can't beat that- It was a fun concert no matter where you sat. I'm jealous though 12th row would of been awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has been way too long since I've been to a great concert! I'd love to see Rascal Flatts someday! Glad to hear you had such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah i am so jealous of how close you were at the rascal flatts concert! I was trying so hard to win tickets!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the comments!
    I love you too Sb, call me when your up for a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So jealous! I heard both those concerts were fabulous! I've been to Rascal Flatts twice and they always put on a great show! I really wanted to go this year, but didn't get to. :( Hopefully next time they are here we will go. Looks like you had a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]